Thursday 17 November 2011

Toshiba Camileo P30 videotest (HD)

Toshiba Camileo P30 videotest (HD) Video Clips.





I have a Canon XH A1 that I'm very pleased with. Unfortunately I think it's too big to carry around on trips and vacations to film friends and family. So I bought myself a very small camcorder that shoots in HD 1080p. I can take this camera with me everywhere! I can place it in my pocket (may be a bit big for some pants, but it will definitely be small enough for jackets). When you buy it you will also get: A very small tripod, a cleaning clout for the lens, HDMI cable, phonocables for TV-connection, battery, recharger and a small camera bag. So you get Toshiba Camileo P30 and all this for only 1600NOK (270$). I'm very pleased with this new camcorder! Hope you enjoy the short test, and thanks for subscribing! :)

Tags: Small, camcorder, pocketcamera, 1080i, High, Definition, Consumer, camera, cake

army surplus duffle bags tree cat house Crestview Collection Table Lamps

No comments:

Post a Comment